Herbal tea is not technically a true tea, as it does not derive from the Camellia sinensis plant (i.e. the plant that is used to create black, oolong, green, and white teas). Instead, herbal tea is an infusion or blend of various leaves, fruits, bark, roots, or flowers belonging to almost any edible, non-tea plant.
- Can be consumed by people of all ages.
- Prevent and controls the effects of diabetes.
- Prevent and controls eyesight problems, Dizziness.
- Prevent and controls diseases regarding nose and ear.
- Increases memory power.
- Prevent and controls Heart and lung diseases.
- Prevent and controls Uterus problems.
- Prevents and controls diseases regarding kidney, small and large intestines and liver.